Stephen Gibson, Chair of the RPC, summarises the key points in the Committee's response to the Government consultation which closed on 1 October.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC), the independent Better Regulation watchdog, assesses the quality of evidence and analysis used to inform regulatory proposals.
This blog will provide the latest updates on our activty.
- Stephen Gibson appointed Senior Fellow of the Mossavar-Rahmani Centre for Business and Government at Harvard University
- RPC gives evidence to the House of Lords’ Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee
- RPC gives evidence to the International Trade Committee
- Publication of RPC Independent Verification Body Report 2022
- Government responds to the Better Regulation Framework consultation