Stephen Gibson, Chair of the RPC, summarises the key points in the Committee's response to the Government consultation which closed on 1 October.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC), the independent Better Regulation watchdog, assesses the quality of evidence and analysis used to inform regulatory proposals.
This blog will provide the latest updates on our activty.
- Launch of reformed Better Regulation Framework
- The increase in the cost of regulation on business and the end of the BIT
- Government recruiting two new members to the RPC
- How the work of the Regulatory Policy Committee supports the Nolan Principles
- Defra called out for not producing post-implementation reviews