RPC member Jeremy Mayhew makes the case for effective evaluation of regulation after implementation and suggests how Post-Implementation Reviews (PIRs) might be improved.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC), the independent Better Regulation watchdog, assesses the quality of evidence and analysis used to inform regulatory proposals.
This blog will provide the latest updates on our activty.
- Regulatory Policy Committee issues 2022 Corporate Report
- Stephen Gibson appointed Senior Fellow of the Mossavar-Rahmani Centre for Business and Government at Harvard University
- RPC gives evidence to the House of Lords’ Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee
- RPC gives evidence to the International Trade Committee
- Publication of RPC Independent Verification Body Report 2022