RPC Chair Stephen Gibson comments on the Taskforce on Innovation, Growth and Regulatory Reform (TIGRR) report.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC), the independent Better Regulation watchdog, assesses the quality of evidence and analysis used to inform regulatory proposals.
This blog will provide the latest updates on our activty.
- Launch of reformed Better Regulation Framework
- The increase in the cost of regulation on business and the end of the BIT
- Government recruiting two new members to the RPC
- How the work of the Regulatory Policy Committee supports the Nolan Principles
- Defra called out for not producing post-implementation reviews