Stephen Gibson, Chair of the RPC, summarises the key points in the Committee's response to the Government consultation which closed on 1 October.
Regulatory Policy Committee Chairman
RPC Chair Stephen Gibson discusses the value of independent scrutiny.
RPC Chair Stephen Gibson comments on reforming the Framework for Better Regulation.
RPC Chair Stephen Gibson comments on the current exemptions to the Better Regulation Framework and how they might change.
RPC Chair Stephen Gibson comments on the Taskforce on Innovation, Growth and Regulatory Reform (TIGRR) report.
RPC Chair Stephen Gibson discusses the case for independent scrutiny of impact assessments earlier in the decision-making process.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC), the independent Better Regulation watchdog, assesses the quality of evidence and analysis used to inform regulatory proposals.
This blog will provide the latest updates on our activty.
- Regulatory Policy Committee issues 2022 Corporate Report
- Stephen Gibson appointed Senior Fellow of the Mossavar-Rahmani Centre for Business and Government at Harvard University
- RPC gives evidence to the House of Lords’ Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee
- RPC gives evidence to the International Trade Committee
- Publication of RPC Independent Verification Body Report 2022